MAULIDUR RASUL CELEBRATION 3-4 January 2015
While all NRD centres will close, those in UTCs will be open.
OPEN: NRD counters in all Urban Transformation Centres.
RTC? Not sure but please call NRD customer service office at 03 – 8880 8203 / 7077 / 70.
Urban Transformation Centre (UTC, Kuala Lumpur) Pudu Sentral 50550 Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory
Phone no. 03-20262152
Hours of Operation
Every day except public holidays
Friday: 8.00am – 12.00noon; 2.30pm – 10.00pm
Saturday to Thursday: 8.00am – 10.00pm
***TO GET WHICH SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE,
CLICK ON List of services
The list of services are arranged according to the level of the building.
Located in the city centre, UTC KL is easily accessible from various parts of Kuala Lumpur and the Klang Valley. UTC KL is linked by a pedestrian walkway to Menara …
Published on Dec 23, 2012
Urban Transformation Centre is one of the Government efforts and initiatives to provide the urban community with key government and private sector services under stop centre, or specifically in one building.
Urban Transformation Centre (UTC)
22 September 2012| last updated at 11:30AM
Pudu Sentral known now as Kuala Lumpur UTC Building
KUALA LUMPUR — Pudu Sentral, previously known as Puduraya, is to be known now as the Kuala Lumpur UTC Building after Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak launched the Urban Transformation Centre (UTC) there today.
The four-storey building, which is the second UTC in the country after the first one in Melaka, houses 39 government departments and commercial offices, a youth development and activity centre, a local products sales area and an activity centre for non-governmental organisations.
The Immigration Department of Malaysia had opened new Malaysian passport application office at mini Urban Transformation Centre (UTC), Sentul, Kuala Lumpur.
Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Cawangan mini UTC,Sentul
Aras 1 Pusat Transformasi Bandar,
Jalan 2/48A,Sentul Perdana,
Bandar baru Sentul,
51000 Kuala Lumpur.
The operation hours :
8.00 am till 10.00 pm daily except public holidays
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 06:18
Agencies under UTC
- Royal Malaysian Police
- Klinik 1Malaysia (1Malaysia Clinic)
- Kedai Rakyat 1Malaysia (1Malaysia Grocery Stores)
- Kedai Kain 1Malaysia
- Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM)
- Ministry of Human Resources
- Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD) (Land Public Transport Commission)
- Malaysian Road Transport Department (JPJ)
- Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia (Department of Immigration Malaysia)
- Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) (Inland Revenue Board (IRB))
- Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) (Employees Provident Fund (EPF))
- Pos Malaysia
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Tabung Ekonomi Kumpulan Usaha Niaga (TEKUN)
- Federal Agriculture Marketing Authority (FAMA)
- Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia (AIM)
- SME Bank
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) (National Higher Education Fund Corporation)
- Indah Water Konsortium (IWK)
- Agro Bank
- Tenaga Nasional
- Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB)
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA)
- Telekom Malaysia (TM)
- Ministry of Woman, Family and Community
- Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Tabung Haji
- Biro Pengaduan Awam (BPA) (Public Compaint Bureau)
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
- Futsal court
- Medical centre
- Rock climbing
- ATM machines
- Information kiosk
UTC Kuala Lumpur
- Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) (Kuala Lumpur City Hall)
- Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (MAIWP)
- Pusat Pungutan Zakat (PPZ) (Zakat Centre)